The First Day, May 7

Posted by Zombie Head | 7:35 AM | 1 comments »


The first day went quite smooth, took a fast today. Went to the Gym in the evening and did 15 minutes of cardiovascular exercise. After that I did some crunches as well.(For the smooth 6 packs :-))

Stats of the day:

What did I eat today?
Cup of Tea in the morning and coffee in the evening.
(Both were with Sugar)

Weight: 72.35 kg
Weight on 6th: 73.90 kg

So I measures around 500g less today :-) It might be 'coz I was empty stomach. I had to watch the readings tomorrow when I'll have something to eat.

Closing on the positive note and looking for the day ahead.


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

1 comments

  1. Admin // May 12, 2008 at 1:33 AM  

    Quite interesting. For getting 6 pack abs, make sure you not only do crunches but also leg raises, and upside down cruches, which are pretty difficult but they are the most effective.

    Cheers

    http://ethnu.blogspot.com/