The Five Point Plan

Posted by Zombie Head | 11:25 PM | 0 comments »


The day when I actually started to give shape to my thoughts. I didn't know much about weight management reduction, the only thing that I knew was dieting. Eat Less, Grow (belly) less. So I reduced the intake of my food only to find a week later that I didn't lose even a single pound, obviously something was wrong.

I realized my knowledge was limited on the topic and maybe there were other important factors as well that I need to consider. So, I decided to spent some time researching on the topic, internet being my tool. I sat on my PC and started 'Googling' (Google please forgive me for using Google as a verb).

After hours of labor I came up to few points, things that were absolutely necessary for the weight management.

The philosophy behind weight reduction is "Burn more calories than you consume".So the deal is to find ways to accomplish this one motto. Several myths broke in the process and better understanding developed. My thinking that one can lose weight just by diet control proved to be a myth. Surely it is very important to control what you eat but this is just one angle to the whole thing.

So here's the 5 point program that I've developed:

  • Intention and Determination.
  • Diet Control
  • Exercise
  • Yoga
  • Medication

I'll be talking about each one of these individually later on.


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

0 comments